Thanks so much, gang, for hanging out with me in 2018! It has been really just an amazing year. And most of you have been with me through all of it:
- Trying to find a house to buy out in the Hinterlands
- Finally finding the 117-year-old home of my dreams & I move in!
- I learn to live with an astoundingly noisy train that practically runs through my house
- Me and my cats are overjoyed with a house that has 21 wonderful wide-open windows as spring arrives
- Starlings and robins build nests all around the outside of my house and my world comes alive with birds
- Baby raccoons are born in my tree and fill me with delight!
- The Mormon missionaries come into my world for 4 months and open it up to so many beautiful things
- But then ultimately I decide I am a sinner and likely to stay that way!
- I fall into lust (from afar) with all those 20-ish-year-old Boys of Summer and then
- The Muse returns to my life with a vengeance in July and I start really writing again
- the Mob comes back, briefly, into my world and I realize I’m nuts!
- I decide not to be nuts and then I fall in love instead which turns out to be exactly the same thing
- I go to NYC. I go to LA. I once again have way too many projects on my desk
- And now here we are, at the precipice of another breathtaking New Year!!
I hope it’s a really good one, friends. Fight to stay positive, even when you see a little darkness maybe coming your way. The darkness won’t last if you can be good to yourself and hold others in the Light.
Take care. I love you. Thanks for visiting!!